Gather photos and ‘Adeos, hand them over to Revaya Productions and say, “Do your magic,” and with your faith and blessing, we will have something phenomenal for you in a few weeks.
Get more involved in a detailed manner, specifying a vision you may already have.
If your choice is OPTION 1, there is nothing more to read, give us a call and we will take it from there! If you like option OPTION 2, though, or even a combination of both, then the following is what you may want to consider…
A. Know Your Message
- What event or person(s) are you spotlighting?
- Are you looking for a basic slideshow or a custom-built package.
- Which will suit your goal and budget?
- What emotion are you trying to evoke? What kind of message areyou looking to send?
- Is there a certain theme you would like your presentation to be told in (sports, advertisement, tribute, biographical. etc. See Creative Tips section for other theme ideas)
- In addition to photos and videos and music, what other sound or visuals would you like to include (See Creative Tips for suggestions)
B. Choosing and Sending Photographs
- Try to select photos where the subject is close and centered, using uncut, physically intact photos.
- Keep in mind, the more “interesting” the picture, the more interested your audience will be. Unusual shots of the person, subject, or theme will leave a bigger impression and will make for a more unique final product.
If scanning by yourself…
- Ensure the scanning equipment and photos are free of lint, fingerprints and smudges.
- Make sure each picture is scanned and its resulting file came out adequately.
- Crop if necessary.
- Save files using JPG or BMP format. Number each file as their titles.
- Separate your photos into folders or categories if you would like them to be presented in a certalin fashion.
If we will scan for you…
- If you would like your photos presented in a certain order, then using a sticky note on the back, number each photo in the order in which you wish them to appear. (write in pencil)
- Place your photos in an envelope or Zip-Lock bag, labeled by sections/songs/themes.
- All photos will be returned with the shipment of final product.
C. Using video clips:
- If you wish to lower cost, you may convert video footage onto disc in DVD, MPEG, AVI orWMVforrnat.
- You may title each clip with the number of the photo in which you want it to appear after, on, orwith.
- Double check to make sure the disc was recorded correctly.
- Consider if you would like captions on some or all photos and videos, Example: On picture 12: You’re so amazing!”
- Make sure you do not write on the back of your photo as it will win
- Longer captions mean the photo will need to be presented for a longer ammount of time and may cause eye strain when trying to read them. Consider keeping the captions short and to the point.
- Find songs that convey your theme most appropriately, something the subject is fond of or something that keeps the mood intact.
- You may also request a certain style of song (Yeshivish, Broadway) and we can suggest some for you.
- If necessary, write where you would like each song to be placed.
- We may edit your songs to fit with the presentations. If there is a certain way you wish for it to be played, please let us know.
The estimated time for completion of any project is usually two weeks from the time that all materials are submitted, unless otherwise discussed Rush orders are possible, too. Check for availability.